Are your team “engaged” or “disengaged”?
“Highly engaged employees make the customer experience. Disengaged employees break it.” –Timothy R. Clark
Employee engagement is one of the most difficult things to achieve in business, and today’s customers don’t have the time or inclination to deal with poor customer service. Without engaged team members, customers will walk out the door and never return.
That’s why we’ve created Vigil Intensive.
A new way of driving your team to be self-engaged, performance focused, and goal driven – inspiring ownership and commitment, team play and collaboration.
No amount of top-down engagement or monthly training modules are going to stop disengaged team members from ‘unplugging’, counting down the minutes until home time, or spreading their negativity to the rest of the team.
Understanding that change must come from within, Vigil Intensive enables team members to measure their own daily effort, thus improving personal responsibility and engagement, and driving lasting behavioural change, that will hugely benefit your organisation.
Concurrently, Vigil Intensive empowers store managers and team leaders to understand exactly who is engaged and who isn’t – plus understand where resources are needed most.
So what’s involved?
- Presentation to team members to explain the process and benefits
- Employees are sent a link to their own mobile to submit their ‘daily’ effort scores
- Each team member answers a maximum of ten questions, such as:
- Did I do my best to set clear goals? (1-10)
- Did I do my best to make progress towards my goal achievement? (1-10)
- Results are collated and tracked with weekly reports sent to the whole team
- Each team member meets with their manager weekly for a 10 minute ‘Effort Review’
- A Vigil Intensive Coach communicates directly with the manager each week, to provide advice and support, goal setting and effort review training, and to hold them accountable
Interested in finding out how Vigil drives employee engagement?
Drop me a line or contact me on one of the following:
Managing Director at Hoed Research Ltd & Vigil Limited
Contact: +64 0274 484 473